Due to the pandemic that we recently all have been affected by, it is our first priority to ensure the safety of your loved ones who are currently residing with us. We are strictly adhering to all of the rules and regulations from CCL and the Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The Following measures have been put in to place to protect our clients and our staff in accordance with government guidelines.
- We are allowing entry only to those who need entry, as necessary to keep the operation going, which include healthcare workers, staff, contractors and Government Officials who are required to be allowed to enter by law.
- For those who need entry, we have hand sanitizer before and after they walk in our facility, and throughout our facility. They are also required to wear PPE when coming into contact with residents.
- We have strict protocol for all of our employees to follow regarding sanitizing, and taking temperatures upon arrival. If anyone found with elevated temperatures, or any signs or symptoms are immediately asked to go home.
- In lieu of in-person visits and social gatherings. We have made it available to families to communicate via video-chat, phone calls, and online communication as well.
It is our duty to promote safety, health, and wellness during this pandemic that is affecting our country and especially the population that have been entrusted to serve. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime. We are here for you.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and cooperation.
See links below for COVID-19 updates
- The Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- The World Health Organization (WHO) provides updates from around the globe: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/nove