Life at the Harvest
Life at the Harvest
Tailored Care for your mind, body and spirit!
Our experienced staff take the time to know you, your needs and your preferences. Our approach to care revolves around you. We invest in knowing your likes—the activities you enjoy, the meals you prefer, the care you need—in order to support you and your health.
Our care services include:
- Flexibility to allow you to spend your day the way you want.
- Complimentary transportation provided to doctor’s appointments.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, laundry service, beauty shop, Nurse for skin exams,
- Gardening program and life engaging activities to lift the mind, body and spirit.
- Respite care is offered, wheelchair accessible shower,
- Resident parking is available for residents who drive.
- Property is secured for safety of residents who might wander.
- Memory and Dementia care services.
- Medication management; Insulin management.
- Staff are multilingual. Spanish speaking staff available.
- community with the feeling of a warm, comfortable and safe home.
Our Activities director is focused on providing life engaging rich experiences for our residents. Residents enjoy unique activities they prefer for a fulfilling day. Our daily program encourages residents to celebrate the joy of life each day. Opportunities for social engagement are provided daily. The harvest is small enough to make friends into family. Residents live the life they want to live in a collegial home like setting. Check out our Activities (link to Activities subsection).
Our chefs understand the importance of delicious healthy meals. They prepare entrees with the health of our residents in mind. They engage our residents culinary interests and prepare fresh meals. Snacks are available daily.
View our latest sample menu. (Link to Menu)
Pureed diet options made with real ingredients for residents who require the ease of a pureed diet.