- Our rates are based on three different levels of care.
- No hidden charges.
- We have set rates which are easy to understand.
- No confusing corporate points based system!
Assisted Living 1 – Is the primary assisted living care program, which includes the following amenities:
- Private or semi private furnished suite and utilities
- Assistance with oral medications
- 3 meals per day served in the dining room.
- Daily personal laundry and linen service
- Daily housekeeping service (light housekeeping)
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Activities Program
- Local telephone access
- Local cable access
Assisted Living 2 – All the amenities included in Level 1 (Above) plus frequent “cueing” additional personal hygiene assistance, increased supervision and guidance. Level 2 residents may have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, but are able to live compatibly with other residents in the Assisted Living area of The Harvest.
“The Garden” Memory Care Program – Residents on the Garden Program exhibit pronounced signs and symptoms of memory loss caused by Alzheimer’s and other dementia type diseases. In addition to the amenities listed in Level 1 and 2 (Above), greater levels of staff assistance and supervision, a separate living and dining area, and appropriate social and recreational programming are the distinguishing features of this program.
Special pricing – May include such items as a telephone service, cable service, beauty salon, in-room refrigerator, wander monitor device, one to one care, room delivered meals, arranged transportation services, personal safe, guest meals, etc. Rates are subject to change
Call (559) 834-5692 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
THE HARVEST AT FOWLER 1400 E. SUMNER AVE. FOWLER